This is an online version of our Specimen Collection
This manual is for medical practitioners, nurses, practice
managers, collection staff and others who use our pathology
The Specimen Collection Guide provides information on:
- Selecting the correct test for a particular clinical
- Collection of appropriate specimens for given tests.
- Special handling requirements for specimens.
- Notes on the interpretation of test results.
- Lists of contacts within the laboratory.
- Requirements for requesting pathology under Medicare Australia
Click image to open guide.