Clinipath Pathology offers referring doctors the
opportunity to use an Electronic Order Entry (EOE)
- Currently available for MD2, MD3 and Best Practice
- Patient demographics, clinical notes and requested tests are
uploaded to the laboratory database (through our existing
Fetch download software), reducing transcription errors and
improving result matching when electronic results are returned
via the download process.
- An enhanced Pathology Request window in the medical
software, allowing the creation of your Favourite Tests, Patient
Tests (requested for a patient regularly) and the ability to create
multiple "single click" Test Panels. (An unlimited number of Favourites
and Panels can be created).
- Access to a searchable list of all
tests performed by Clinipath Pathology.
- Immediate access to additional information / collection
criteria for specialised or esoteric tests.
- Provision of a pending list of "tests in progress" for all
patients, (showing only those patients who have presented their
request form and have had specimens collected). This is updated
regularly and provided as a desktop icon.
Features are already available
in MD2/MD3, (but are not "turned on").
Contact your Clinipath Pathology
Business Development Officer who will assist in enabling Electronic
Order Entry within your Clinic.