- 90,000 Australians are undiagnosed
- Early detection can prevent irreversible CV damage
- You are key to identifying these patients and their relatives.
- Unlock our database of patients with high lipid results
- Recall them to see if they are suitable for FH testing
Genetic testing associated with autosomal dominant familial hypercholesterolaemia is now available through Clinipath Pathology.
- Rapid access to pre- and post-test genetic counselling
- Rapid turnaround, 4–6 weeks for the proband genetic test
- With permission, we can notify eligible relatives and facilitate cascade testing
Medicare criteria applies for rebated testing. For more information, visit Sonic Genetics/FH